The Swiss Army Knife of Adventure Vans
Introducing the Travois Big Sur, the Swiss Army Knife of Adventure Vans. Built on the compact Mercedes-Benz Metris chassis, the Big Sur is small, but mighty. The Big Sur is a nimble driver and an easy parker. Yet, this versatile van is as adventure-ready as any, with seats and beds for 4, full solar power system, fridge, stove, sink, water, storage and table. Built to ply the legendary Highway 1...and well beyond.
- Travois Pro System RNR 2-passenger fold out seat/bed and insulated L-track embedded soft touch floor system with on demand location*
- Travois Pre-B cut pop-top roof with bed (heavy duty canvas, 2 windows)
- Swivel seat bases
- 200W solar roof mounted panels or 330W plug in
- 230 AH battery power pack
- Shore power
- 3000W Freedom XC inverter
- Hidden sink with glass top
- Force Air Induction stove top
- CAD-step designed aluminum cabinet system
- Built in Water tanks (Food grade stainless steel)
- Dometic removable fridge
- Integrated storage
- Rear closet
- Built in, designed aluminum table, removable for outside use
- Lagun wooden toped side table
- Fully insulated
- Bonded European opening windows
- Window night shades
- Full ambiance LED lighting package
* Please note, all Travois vans now use the European Travois Pro System, an innovative new L-track RNR seat bed and floor system. So now our seat bed is mounted on L track rails which can be removed, or slid forward or backwards on demand. Standard features include 3 point safety belts, Latch-ISOFIX, integrated headrests.
Total price on vans includes a fully equipped Mercedes Metris Cargo van with a 3 year/60,000 Mercedes Benz warranty.
TinTop versions exclude the pop top and sleep 2.
Ask about our lift kit as an option.